PROMINENT CARLISLE CORNER
- Hyper Premium Balaclava Corner
- Adjacent To Coles and Woolworths
- Available for Short or Long Term
224 Carlisle St sits upon one of the busiest and most used corners in the Carlisle St shopping Strip, boasting over 20m of retail frontage to Carlisle and Camden St, with large roof to ceiling windows.
Internally set up like a bank chamber, the property is well suited to users who need multiple rooms, reception areas, privacy and security.
- Commanding a central position adjacent to Coles, opposite Woolworths, large council car park and surrounded by many of the Melbourne's most progressive and eclectic cafes, bars and retailers
- Close to transport hubs with Balaclava station close by and trams opposite
- Strong and established residential catchment with further expansion as a result of the growing medium density development underway and completed nearby
- Suited to a range of uses (STCA)
CALL NOW TO ARRANGE YOUR INSPECTION TODAY!