PREMIUM FRUIT AND VEG OFFERING AT THE PRESTON MARKET
- RARE FRUIT & VEG OFFERING
- ONCE A DECADE OPPORTUNITY
- MELBOURNE'S SECOND LARGEST MARKET
Calling all grocers!
The Preston market is pleased to offer to the market an exceptional fruit & veg stall position the likes of which haven't been offered to the market in over 20 years.
Over the past 45 years Preston Market has become an integral part of the North, playing a pivotal role within the daily lives of the wider community. The Market itself is Melbourne's second largest market, with over 6,000 sqm* of market tenancies ranging from fresh produce to supermarkets and variety stores. The redevelopment of the Preston Market site heralds a new era for the people of the North.
* Fresh food, specialty food and service requirements
* Multiple new tenancies available ranging from 10 sqm* - 150 sqm*
* Melbourne's second largest market
* Recently refurbished and renovated
* Join new and exciting retailers
* Outstanding exposure to passing local and tourist traffic
* Preston Railway Station at the door step
Preston Market benefits from:
* Forecasted population of 40,533 people by 2021*
* Just 9km* from Melbourne's CBD
* Preston Railway Station at Preston Market, additionally Tram and Bus services are close by.
* Over 800+ car parks on-site
* Improved environmental sustainability initiatives
|160 m²||Contact Agent||Now|